If you would like to contact us, please call Alex or Rachel on 07515 705443 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please allow 24 hours notice for a booking or call us if you need a space at shorter notice and we will try to accommodate.
- We accept cancellations with full refunds within 48 hours notice with no quibbles. Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice can be rearranged.
- We ask for payment up front for convenience, please contact us if you prefer to pay via an alternative method.
- When making a booking please allow time for your set up inc hair and make up and your pack down. We do ask that you leave the studio as you find it and that you take all of your belongings with you when you leave. We only allow 15 minutes between bookings and that time is for room adjustments, equipment checks and cleaning.
- A full equipment check will be carried out before and after the studio session. Please be aware that any damage caused by you, or any of your team will be charged and the amount charged will be dependent on the damage.
- We assume you are comfortable using the studio equipment safely and professionally. Please do let us know when making your booking if you need any support.
- We will arrive 10 minutes before your booking to open up the studio and check the equipment prior to your session. If you are more than 30 minutes late for your booking, we will assume you are no longer attending and will leave. In the event of a no show we can not refund your booking fee.
- We take great pride in Studio5 being a creative community space that is fun, accessible and friendly and we kindly ask that you:
- Respect the space and the equipment so that everyone can enjoy it
- Ensure any young people (under 16s) are accompanied by an adult
- Treat those you work with kindly, and have fun
- Let us know if you plan to bring pets into a session
- Let us know about any damage or any issues during your session
- Do not smoke in the studio or any part of the building